How to Find the Best Almond Bark Recipe for the Holiday Season!

Are you unsure about what almond Bark recipe to experiment with? Have you tried a couple and the end result was terrible?

Well, I have definitely been there! But I have found 2 great recipes that I cook up not only for the holiday season but year round. My friends and family love them both...

\"Sugar Free Dessert \"

Almonds are chock full of nutrients and antioxidants (Which makes this candy a bit guilt free for me), and the best part is that it is combined with chocolate! DELICIOUS! There are so many ways going about making almond bark...It does come down to the recipe and experience but most importantly your preference. I will let you in on the best ones that I have found...

How to Find the Best Almond Bark Recipe for the Holiday Season!

Marbelized
Although, I must say that my all time favorite is the marbleized version! The awesome taste of the combination of milk chocolate and white chocolate with nutty crunchy almonds is unbeatable. This is type is a bit more time consuming to make than the traditional regular dark chocolate or white chocolate version. This recipe requires using the microwave at 15-second intervals, refrigerating the mixture, placing it into the oven, and refrigerating it again before you get to enjoy it. But the pattern of the candy is so beautiful. The taste of this candy is so good that spending the extra time is worth it.

Dark Chocolate
The dark chocolate recipe is pretty simple. It mainly requires melting the chocolate and combining the almonds, and waiting. This dessert recipe is not as intricate as the marbleized one but do not be fooled it does taste just as good. Now what type of chocolate do you prefer? I encourage you to try them both. You only live once.

How to Find the Best Almond Bark Recipe for the Holiday Season!

Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE phenomenal dark chocolate almond bark recipe and the marbleized almond bark recipe [http://www.candymaking101.net/almond-bark].